- Sunday service is from 11 am to noon (usually).
- Dress is casual. In very warm weather some members will wear shorts.
- During our Sunday service there is religous education for youth and a nursery for the very young. However, your child may stay with you if you wish.
- We are a Welcoming Congregation and have glbt members. Check out our link on the left.
- All three of our restrooms are unisex, and one has a changing table.
- Members have very diverse backgrounds and beliefs. They include: eclectic, agnostic, atheist, earth centered, Christian, Buddhism, humanism, Judaism, and others. Check out UU principles and beliefs.
- Everyone is invited to stay after the service for refreshments (cold months) inside or drinks and snacks (warm months) outside.
- Our building is wheelchair accessible, and one of our restrooms is handicap accessabile.
- Handicap parking is available.